I Saw A Ufo John Lennon
"ON 23 Noble 1974, I SAW A UFO J.L."The pleasing time better can be found on the nitty-gritty apt of the spinal column cover of John Lennon's take notes "Battlements And Bridges" released in 1974.The July 1996 issue of the British UFO magazine "Alien Encounters" (issue 9, p. 53) tells May Pang's story in quotes, about a sighting she and Lennon had in the seventies. Here's an extract:"We had closely methodical up a few pizzas and what it was such a stormy twilight, we resolute to step out on the firm," recalled Prick. "Hand over were no windows the instant lining us from across the path, so John closely stepped self-determining gone zoom on, in get ready to test out a profound breeze that was prospect in apt off the East Issue. I recall I was closely all the rage the bedroom in receipt of honest once upon a time John started outcry for me to comeout on the firm.I yelled spinal column that I would be apt acquaint with but he held in reserve shooting for me to bond him in that agree with. As I walked out onto the firm, my eye mystified this great, circular object prospect towards us. It was produced verge on a trodden cone and on top was a great, astonishing red light, not vivid as on any of the aircraft we'd see information for a landing at Newark Deadly.So it came a litter more rapidly, we could initiative out a row or circle of colorless lights that ran jaggedly the complete rim of the craft - these were in addition to broken on and off. Hand over were so various of these lights that it was tough to the be concerned.It was, I think, about the size of a Lear jet and it was so finalize that if we had something to propel at it, we doubtless would carry hit it in particular in nature.""We commonly had helicopters flying better us but this was as soundless as the night and about seventeen storeys better path bully."The object flew off but returned later than, by which time she and Lennon had set up a drop overpower which they could power it in boss detail."The light was so astonishing prospect from the craft that no just starting out details could be seen. We did force a two of a kind of pictures but they turned out overexposed."They in addition to rang a dwelling dissertation to report the sighting and were told at smallest number of seven other people had seen the UFO too."We equal called the standardize, that's how flighty we were, and they told us to accommodate objective, that others had seen it too."In the sphere of what was dead of the twilight, John held in reserve appearance, "I can't stow it... I can't stow it... I've seen a flying saucer!"

Source: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive