Ufo Sighting In Del Rio Texas On May 7Th 2013 I Was Outside Smoking A Cig
William Hornbostel May 7,2013 I had gone outside to smoke a cigarette. I was looking up at the stars when I thought to myself "Is that star moving?" I was looking at a spot in the sky where there were 3 stars in a triangle pattern, the top right star all of a sudden started moving.I looked away then back to refocus and realized that it was moving,off to the right. After a fer seconds it just disappeared. I didn't see any clouds at all and thought it was strange but it must have been a satellite. but right after it disappeared I noticed another one moving in the same direction same same level as if it were following the first one and disappeared just about the same spot. I thought to myself there is no way that that was a plane,or a satellite. I had never seen 2 satellites following each other before.I don't recall any color and they were not blinking,they looked just like all the other stars in the sky. I text ed my roommate to tell him That's how I got the time. The next day I was at work and I found a post from someone online that I believe saw the same thing. UFO blogger site I think.so I pulled up a map and tried to investigate a bit.I do believe I was looking in the direction of Alpine Texas N.W. and although the details were not exactly the same I do think we saw the same event. Oh yeah and I had gone inside and posted it on Facebook that night as well.The post is still there Case Number 47268 Log Number US-05082013-0015 Date Submitted 05/08/2013 11:17 UTC Date of the Event 05/07/2013 10:15 UTC Source MUFON Disposition Unresolved Summary 2 blinking red lights seemed about 1/4to1/2 mile apart then faded away. I observed nearly 3 minutes, but they were already there when I went outside.City Alpine Region Texas Country United States Latitude 30.363798 Longitude -103.71(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive