Ufo Sighting In Blaine Washington On February 20Th 2015 Intl Airport And There Is Constant Air Traffic In The Area
I went to let my cat out on the back porch of my house and in doing so I saw the moon in the west. It was a beautiful clear evening when I went out to observe the moon and I believe Venus below it. I was using some field glasses at the time at around 7 PM. I live approx. 10 miles from the Bellingham Int'l airport and watch flight traffic daily and at night so I have a great sense for anything out of the ordinary. At 7:02 a object of a DIFFERENT COLOR without the strobes the jetliners and other air traffic displays approached from the NW, IT WAS A BRIGHT GOLD/COPPER. At this point my interest was on that object because I knew it was no jet, airplane or helicopter, IT WAS A UFO I was confident of that. I was unable to see any difference in it's appearance LIKE A DOME OR WINGS IT WAS A MOVING DOT and it moved what seemed a straight line, as if it knew where it was headed. With my field glasses I tracked it for 7 minutes until it disappeared into a low cloud in the SE sky. The BP refinery is near by and in it's processing of fuels it makes a white cloud of emissions and that is the cloud it went into, the very small tip of the cloud which I thought it would come through and appear again. I scanned the area that I would have thought it would reappear around FOR 2 or 3 minutes which was widened as I tried to find it again. I didn't see it again after that. I've seen satellites on several occasions and this object was lower than those and it wasn't the bright silver or chrome of appearance of those objects. This is the third time I have reported seeing these objects but they have come this direction twice and from due west once.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Origin: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive