Ufo Sighting In Adrian
UFO SIGHTING IN ADRIAN, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - FIREBALL FLYING ABOVE EMITING INTERMITANT SPARKS FROM BELOW OBJECTwe was walking down our park drive towards our apt bldg., I looked up towards the east and saw what I thought at 1st might have been a star, but it was not white, it was orange/yellow. we stopped and I asked my friend "is that moving". we observed and it was indeed moving,slowly. we then noticed some kind of sparks (like small fireballs) being emitted from below the object. the object was decreasing and increasing in size. it followed at straight path towards the northwest. changing diameter and emitting the sparks. there was no noise heard.. when it was a little farther toward the n/west it started to fade in and out, then it faded completely. after about 20 seconds it came back on glowing real bright (sunlike) for about 10 seconds then blinked out. my feelings were excited, after witnessing a similar object in the same area about 3 weeks prior. also when I was about 17, my family and I witnessed a hovering craft in the field next to our house, and we also had a loss of time. so this is interesting to me. I don't know what this was, but it was amazing to see.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive