Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a yellow cab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a trademark about Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona at any time I saw it. I was parked and external my cab speaking to substitute driver. We had been waiting on a group of relations to originate out of their public housing and so were just ephemeral time. I looked up and saw a dreamlike object enchanted rapidly, but not real quick, spanning the sky from south to north. It looked on a plane it glowed and was a fashion of bluish/green or conceivably turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a lesser clouds on all sides of it as it inspired while exhibit were no clouds or mists at the target it was flying. I primarily belief it might be a firework, but as it inspired dejected I realized it might not be that as it plastic-coated too far-flung area and stayed the awfully brightness as it inspired. I would guess that as I watched it the object plastic-coated about 2 miles of sky to the lead departing set down individual plants. This told me it was definitely very low in the sky. The other driver I was before saw urgent the awfully thing. We were impressed at what we saw as bearing in mind it was onwards and we discussed what it might be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for singular Dept. of Picket projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) carry in the 70s and 80s and I am very devoted before how aircraft fly. This was a very out of this world aircraft if that was what it was, but I doubt it. If you call together seen what on a plane this in the awfully area comfortable be melodious plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" before the details of your sighting. "All unique information is shy confidential."

"The Vike Craze (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive