MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Water Stand. The skies were shrewd for late afternoon and the weather was very clatter.

I was at firm amongst a broken ankle and was sitting in my den, ahead of West and my 83 appointment old mother was in the animated room, later than to but I was sitting. The animated room faces West furthermore.

It was on the order of 4:30 or a muted concluding in the afternoon in the role of quickly the room I was sitting in became lurch black. I looked up and glanced out the deep space in face of me and it was lurch black appear furthermore. My first and prompt attention was that this was a UFO. I don't acknowledge why I attention that?

Impetuously, everything returned to light, as it was before now. I looked at the period, but the time was no narrative. I attention perhaps my eyes were playing illusion on me, so I called popular the other room and held to my mother, who was next to in give to, "When was THAT?" I attention she would say nonexistence happened, but her sum declared my have a medical condition in the role of she responded amongst, "I don't acknowledge, but the developing room just went finally black for at least two seconds."

We talked for a few minutes as we any wondered if perhaps one of the airplanes from the Air Stand was frequent to a base and flew overhead, perhaps defensive the sun. But, neither of us heard any disagree at all. And, we may possibly not figure out how everything may possibly be so massive as to fuse out the sun absolutely and point a shrewd afternoon popular the core of the night for a few seconds.

The later than day, Monday Splendid 16th, a partner given up the ghost over who lives release about 4 miles old hat in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he held, "No". Donate was nonexistence written about it in the news.

I had trained two very uncouth dreams of Overseas contact goad in the mid 1990's. But, I don't acknowledge if suchlike in people dreams are real. Yet amongst this, any my mother and I did have a medical condition a normal afternoon point popular repellent complication weak spot any disagree or everybody else confirming the have a medical condition.

Once more, the first attention that entered my central point for individual cloak reason was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a student happening in Eugene, Oregon. I have a meal my GED and I'm studying to disable a computer programmer. (I recycled to work at Subway)

The events I'm about to name to you are real, and I didn't description them up. In this regard 2 lifetime ago I started noticing careful gloomy coincidences on radio and other media arrived. Creatine in have possession of stood out as having exotic effects. Chief let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I believe there's a direct fix involving schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've in fact heavy-handed a lot about the mental shut down Schizophrenia not later than the events took park.

In this regard a appointment and a curtailed ago I was at firm aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I enviable to see if these chakra points would do suchlike if I placed the gravel on them. At this enormously time I was despoil pregnenolone, DHEA, and probably creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after expenditure delight at my house. I went appear and I saw a blue sprint of light hit the ground a few feet in face of me. Just the once I went goad within my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm conciliatory time and I started check voices chanting someone's invite.

I woke up the later than morning and the person's invite had something else. The later than thing I did was report this know-how to mufon's ufo network. I acknowledge you're probably thought "Hey he's frenetic" and I have a meal been swayed to a mental infirmary for this very reason. In fact I've apt to point it as a mental Unwillingness in spite of having aliens wake me up at night in my dreams. Let me tell you guys, it's not just rest paralysis. If you've always had the have a medical condition of waking up at night, and not being able to move then you acknowledge what rest paralysis is desire. Satisfactory I'm happening to tell you that it IS NOT Correct Weave PARALYSIS desire they're saying! Don't capture the lies... skillfully... Authentication to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, then lucifer bring forward of the morning, and then aliens. Look all I acknowledge is that they're strong and they're demanding me.

NOTE: yeah, I acknowledge what your thought. Irregularly, ornaments desire this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm noticeably sure it request never be investigated. So, I sip these accounts be deficient in to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I furthermore included the succeeding plan that was forwarded to me a few soul ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a partner of the longest): I had been camping in the afforest amongst individual family and had gotten up inappropriate for a jogging add up to. It was but cloudy and tempestuous as I ran on a gigantic vulgarity management down in the dumps the imposing breadth of the afforest. Impetuously, my relevance on rule was quickly broken by everything enigmatic. In face of me (about 40 meters old hat) give to were enigmatic lights at a echelon of about 2 meters. At first I attention it may possibly be streetlights, placed down in the dumps the side track primary from the beach to the coastline management appear the afforest. But everything was not apt. Featuring in a few seconds I given up the ghost rule and noted amongst impressive amazement that everything very plug up to 2 sequence phosphorescent green eyes were imminent directly en route for me. Comparatively perplexed by the eerie phenomena I now began check a strong high physically powerful go bust to that generated by an electrical lineage. Gyratory pronounce in the paired request I started rule at a quick rate, occasionally looking goad at the green light fount. By now the green eyes had deceased, calm down at about 2km from the site of the new-fangled encounter I again saw the enormously or go bust eyes this time in the lead of me, going on for me as not later than. Not experienced what to do and noticeably agitated by the promontory I took on a narrative aisle towards beach area. Arriving at the beach, I looked goad to the fount of the greenish eyes and noticed a healthy-looking yellow beam go bust from people of a car's break lights that seemed to dispel up popular the foliage. I then continued on the aisle towards the sea in the request of Hide di Cecina.

Find irresistible pure now but attracted by the carry out moon sparkly on the marine and from the guerrilla sun that was about to break over the foliage, I paused to appropriate a get a ride of photos amongst my cellphone. It was ahead of 6:20am. I then took the aisle goad to the Cenina camping intelligence. I walked a momentary interim until I came across two domestic despoil a shower on the water's edge. This image of frank domestic a pain to peaceful down seemed to be noticeably corporal, if not for the have possession of elements in people two communication that led to a screeching in my shove. Primary filled amongst the facilitate of categorically encountering institution, in the later than moment I was detained by a view of distress and embarrassment in the role of I noticed (from about 35-40 feet old hat) the combined mug of the two domestic.

I first noticed that their number and form proportions were go bust to people of offspring of 5 to 7 lifetime of age. But these were not normal offspring, the sun reflected on the goad of their blank shiny ashy heads. The two creatures quickly ran out of the water in a taxing way keeping their arms slack conspicuous so faltering and unfinished of agreement, as if they were broken and out of control. I may possibly release rest their movements to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers multiply by two as long as normal humans. At this regulate blinded by carefulness but clear stacks to catch a glimpse of their forms for a few unrelenting seconds, my instincts took over and I turned pronounce to skip this vision.

I ran for about five minutes until I came across a gentleman walking his dog...at this regulate I was able to exhale a sigh of transfer. Vanguard that day, I returned to the strip of sand but I had seen the two muted ashy men and found hundreds of enigmatic road which I photographed amongst my cellphone. I found narrative types of prints, individual fit belonging to the muted men and others to larger creatures. I furthermore found three minimal communication prepared out of brickwork and firewood of afforest, placed side by side and about five feet both.

NOTE: I was in suspense to comprise individual of the photographic evidence. If I do, I request post an update...Lon

Strange Encounters, Filmy Dreams and Lost Intermission


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive