4 Orangered Lights Spotted Flying Over Ada Michigan
Date: April 8, 2012Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Hi, I am (spell out removed) last night I was together with my brothers on the 8 of April 2012. We were on the Fulton and Obtain Impose Path in Ada, Michigan. It was on our fitting side at about the extraordinarily time as you hypothetical your sighting was at rotund 9:30 p.m. or short closer to ten I don't know. Contemporary was four lights together with red color, or yellowish-brown. The lights as good as the observe hypothetical had no beams, but were bright as good as they possibly will cling to been spot lights, but no beams? Furthermore here was no entitle emitting from that aim, and insolently it was not a helicopter. It seemed to be hanging fitting over the accept I ponder. It may cling to been Point Apple Offshoot, anyways we turned rotund after a few proceedings of goodbye down the path, and furthermore on our way impetus the lights were spellbound. The flying saucer was spellbound, it seemed to what's more cling to a triangle type shape in relating the lights, not sure. My brothers cling to improved similes too. Thank you, I count on we cling to seen the extraordinarily thing, possibly let me let know email me impetus. If you cling to seen at all as good as this in the extraordinarily area make laugh be kind ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All personally information is detached contained by."

"The Vike Bound (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive