Ufo Sightings Daytime Ufo Seen And Filmed Over San Antonio Texas March 11 2013
MARCH 14, 2013 - UNITED STATES - A bright UFO or some kind of orb was seen flying across the San Antonio in Texas during the daytime. This was filmed on Monday, the 11th of March 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:It was a clear day with no clouds in sight. I noticed a flash high up in the altitude. I grabbed my camcorder for a closer observation. After zooming in, I was surprised to see this red glowing UFO. It was clearly no aircraft. This object was traveling southeast at an high angle. I pan back to find a reference point, using the top of a roof and some trees. I zoomed in onto the target and noticed that the object was rotating. While i was filming, it began to emit an extremely bright glow. It did not seem to reflect the Sun's ray, but radiating from within. At one point another UFO orb came into view. You can clearly see both of them traveling in opposite directions. It took me by surprised, as I did not expect to witness something like this. These glowing UFOs were clearly no aircraft, weather balloons or satellites. [Edited for clarity]WATCH: UFO over San Antonio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive