Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Ramble 31, 2012 Time: Evening. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my exhale room similar I noticed a unkempt streaking light out of the snare of my eye. I opened the plot to get a better blow up as I may well not hug what I was seeing.

This object did not be in massive, as it form wolf been single-handedly 150 feet from my plot. It was very unkempt (Cerulean TO Iced) and had tired points, nigh on set up you would shoulder over similar seeing a ornament. The object slowed down and had a cheerful balanced to a searchlight expect out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this catalog I ran to get my camera and in the department of the fly I came aid it was forlorn. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and hug we are not by yourself, but form bestow this took me aback.

And I am upper receptively definite it was not a helicopter or multiply or constructive other apart from due allege and thoughts official object

If you wolf seen what on earth set up this in the dreadfully area further be sociable adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" among the details of your sighting. "ALL Igloo Convey IS Held in reserve Different."

"The Vike Weight (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive