Matt Damon To Portray Bob Lazar
Yeah, okay...you know it's coming. I'm going to say something unsavory before this post ends. I'm not going to do it on purpose. I'm not aiming to disrespect anyone, but c'mon people! Throw me a bone here. Matt Damon was really itching to play Bob Lazar? Really? Did he read a script that was about anything but the whole story?I mean, let's just think about it for a second: Bob Lazar (according to..Bob Lazar), worked for S4. S4-Sector 4 sounds like something out of a James Cameron film. It was located near Groom Lake (Area 51). He claims to have seen discs and knows how they travel. I'm going to admit it, when I was like what
twelve, I believed him. Okay, not believed, but I was fascinated by his story. What kid, totally in love with the idea of life in space wouldn't have found his story fascinating?So, Atomic Element 15 (the element that Lazar says makes UFO's fly, not the element in Donald Trump's hairspray), supposedly produced effects akin to anti-gravity. But Bob Lazar has been under fire for various things that basically throw his credibility (if he ever had any) under such close scrutiny, Howard the Duck looks more respectable than he does.Matt Damon is a great actor. Maybe he's looking for an artistic challenge. Personally I would suggest he do a David Mamet movie, but whatever. Actors are a strange lot. Especially the really good ones who make massive amounts of money. Maybe Bob Lazar's story should be told. Because who knows...maybe he is telling the truth.The 12-year old Tina would have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Reference: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive