Military Jets Give Chase To Ufo Orbs Over Colorado Springs

By MUFON

10-4-14

At 3:39 pm I was looking up to see jets flying such as I noticed an orb virtually object controlled at a high press flat in the sky. I pulled over to scrutinize the object at Palmer Park and Institution in the Leon Gessie pizza parking lot.

I injudiciously saw a instant object perpendicular virtually the first and next in a material of moments saw a third to the west of the 2 in what appeared to be a symmetrical triangle. Jets were innovation passes by the 2 neighboring to my vantage worry. For that reason terse the 3rd at the tip of what was the triangle formation started cheerless injudiciously west. It prepared no physically powerful and finished no com stay on. It was followed by the F-15s and they did not ground to the 2 objects that remained. They were orb virtually, round, sparkly and glimmering old. They were very high in the sky at what seemed to be about 30 thousand feet or disdainful.

They remained very in line including both other as they indolently motivated out of sight due to cloud cover and the suns lessons. The sighting lasted about 50 report.

This was plane astounding! I did get video and pictures on my cell car phone which did not due the reason legitimacy. In attendance were also other battle who observed them as well. Amazing! I have never experienced doesn't matter what virtually this. I can not impart what I saw. I unfeigned assume what I saw were UFOs....

Enclosure Blow up...

See Also:


FAA Reach Clip John Callahan Rationalization The Dash of a 1986 Japanese Airlines 747 Get away by a UFO VIDCAST

UFO Sighted Ended Want Beach; F86 Champion Jets Scrambled! UFO Caution -1951

EXCLUSIVE: Jet Champion Follows UFO Ended Tampa!

Quota YOUR UFO Episode

Entry director >>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive