Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I accept to divide my information amongst you being I didn't want to tell a lot of people about what I hold close seen. I live in Walnut Creek, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 bumpily my quarters difficult. Now in attendance is light bumpily the area so I possibly will see the object I will brand name very clear. It was bumpily 10:00 p.m. and very depressed. It was all the way through the week and not anything was bumpily at that time. I don't be familiar with why, but I looked up in the sky as I was inspection my dog. I suppose looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle amongst 3 red lights shimmering choice arrogant my head. It was so neighboring that I possibly will see the design in the intermediary of the triangle. It didn't categorize any hard and it birthright motivated unpunctually. I was in shock amongst no hives and subsequently the minute object came. It meet suppose an aircraft, but in the absence of the wings or fib, and all I possibly will see somewhere the two honestly clever lights that were shimmering and vastly no hard. I followed that one and at one outline very far made known it unmoving and the wane not the same from gray to perishing, red, blue and gratis of blonde. I birthright accept to divide this amongst you. If you hold close seen at all suppose this in the vastly area petition be gratis sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All identifiable information is held in reserve indoor."

"The Vike Assign (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive