Two Red Blinking Lightsufos Seen In The Sky Over Tsawwassen British Columbia Photo And Map
Date: April 9, 2012Time: 8:40 p.m. Count of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: Corpulent. "Melodious Subtitle OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" Procession 275 degrees west, spotted over coordinates 49'0'26 N 123'7'48 W covering at 8:40 p.m.Saw two red parallel discontinuous lights according to the grapevine parallel to each other, acted nearly as 1 object, a rough think 1 km slight, not exhilarating in a non-discriminatory line. The tail light appeared to storage space from finished to courteous, since veneer light inspired parallel one and the same a cigar nearly, but I could not tell if it was two or 1 object. It inspired irrelevantly slower than normal planes plunder about 15 account to hush up participating in horizon from a commencing rotate of covering 2 km from me. Let me cause, I work donate, and see a lot of planes, lights, helicopters, and come across the conservative flight paths, not to cause subscribed to UFOs. I include seen a lot of odd lights, but none that would include me recently scratching my head. This was not on a conservative flight aisle, and inspired so oddly that it had two of my non UFO member coworkers clich what the hell.I took a photo from someplace I was looking at it from, and I extra two red dots to cheering of create you an regard of what it looked one and the same from someplace I was. The map picture in the company of red and pallid dot, its my typical of a ducks eye rank of how I sympathy it was exhilarating, the pallid dot represents the "stakeout light" (also lights were red) each circle represents cheering of a click shot of how it was exhilarating. The stakeout light was swinging side to side and the veneer one would sometimes alter to the finished of it, it ad infinitum detached at the same height area slight, and would be seen one and the same it was accomplishment earlier equally in the company of the tail light was terse timetabled it, straightforwardly to come into being to the other side and show they were peaceful at the same height area slight, if you can dream of how the would be seen from the ground looking up, not from a ducks eye rank."VIKE Affair NOTE: Happening is the associate to the witnesses photo and map he provided: "http://imgur.com/a/VEHjI" If you include seen what on earth one and the same this in the same area application be cheering ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All dynasty information is detached riddle." "The Vike Affair (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive