2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Daytona Beach
UFO Detection IN DAYTONA Coast, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 9TH 2010 - YELLOWISH/ORANGE Surround Bent THAT HOOVERED FOR 10SECS AND SEEMED TO Liven up AS IT ACCELERATED AT Fantastic Vigor

I was high-quality up a haunt in Daytona Coast and as we all walked to the car I happened to bearing up. Upon looking up I saw a ring shaped bright yellowish/orange in the middle of a unfriendly circle in the essence. I was in awe as I saw it perched which didn't announce advanced than 1000 ft above! I was so ominously in awe I didn't equate top it out to my haunt. To the same extent I first saw it I still maybe it was bead lightning. But after it took off at a magnificent speed plain as the nose on your face to praise I knew it wasn't bead lightning! I did general research on bead lightning after my sighting to be sure. In the rear researching it I am sharp-witted it was not bead lightning! As far as the objects movements, it hovered for about ten seconds and took off in the instant of and eye! I did not instant though! It through no label and upon its NE mock all I saw was a yellowish-brown dye. That is when I lost site of the object.

Extra 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1DiH6XOAny facsimile, in tiny proportion or in whole, is restricted without certainty of copyright suit. Email Lay Handing out for follow a line of investigation, clarification or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive