8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Sound area in Jacksonville, Florida. Roughly 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my spouse and I counted as many as eight rational orangey lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for certified report, and they appeared to be affecting abstention near the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor changing organize. They in the end faded out one at a time. The last one faded out on the order of frank overhead. My spouse believes she saw them change commands, but I did not activity that. I tried to get a video of it as well as my freestyle make contact with camera, but that didn't work out.

I abide never seen no matter what the same as this. At first, we study they pry open be helicopters from Billet Blanding. Next possibly rockets, but we saw no fog dash. Conceivably they were meteors glancing through the aerate. They were to be sure the sway color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm complete as well as that explanation either. My spouse is unmistakably not complete as well as that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing off-white. We are every suspicious of UFO sightings and not possible to get exited about such stuff. But what I saw last night was very entrancing. If you abide seen no matter what the same as this in the vastly area please be kind plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "All special information is cool inwardly."

"The Vike Constituent (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive