Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Community Pasadena

Not quite 8:30 p.m. I was on my connection language to a buddy and I saw more than a few thing fly over head quicker than a plane, as well as not a evidence sound completed, and it didn't take any lights.

My first negotiations was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, not quite "Dude I only more than a few more than a few outlandish thing fly spanning the sky super quick"

I only got cottage and I had to see if someone seen this. This is not a deceive or a silly mess about. I only inquire to let you understand in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for prize the time to read this email. If you take seen doesn't matter what not quite this in the self-same area pull be kindly lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "All type information is set aside constrained."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive