Ufo Sighting In Mayflower
UFO SIGHTING IN MAYFLOWER, ARKANSAS ON JUNE 13TH 2013 - FROM MY POINT OF VIEW LOOK TO BE HALF INCH ABOVE TREE LINE WITH ARM ALL THE WAY OUT USING FINGERS. TWO N A HALF INCHES LONG. ONE STEADY RED LIGHT AT NOSE. ONE SLOW PULSATING LEEDS LIGHT AT REAR. NO OTHER LIGHTS. REALLY SLENDER SIDE PROFILE.While doing some cat fishing from my dock on lake Conway, I was in the process of setting one of my poles down on the dock. I was watching my line to make sure it was tight. That's when the horizon caught my view. Looking south over the lake, I seem a very thin profile of something in the air. It had a steady burning red light in front and a pulsating red light in rear. It was very low. And ungodly long. I lived by airbase in Jacksonville for almost my whole life. I've seen every kind of plane they have. I have never seen anything this long and slender. Not sure what it actually is. Just thought I should tell someone. But that reminds me. Maybe an hour earlier there was so phantom waves. No boats in the area but had really big wake against my dock. Not had an experience like that since I was very young where I grew up in Pascagoula ms.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive