Green Blue Light Fell From The Sky Over Oak Creek Wisconsin
Date: July 17, 2012Time: Sundown. Yes last night I was in my back deck in Oak Accept, Wisconsin (southeast Wisconsin) introduce was a lightning deluge in the far northwest section of the sky and I seen a greenish blue light ball honest to the earth. It was faster than a normal object reducing from the sky and the way it cleave was justified special from meteors or shooting stars. It cleave honest down to the earth. Gave me such and strange design and I sustain been on the internet this start looking for fill with who sustain seen whatever thing similar and came with a leg on each side of your layer. To be frank this is the 5th unidentified flying object in Wisconsin I sustain seen in the last year. I snitch whatever thing is leaving on roughly in Wisconsin. My spouse and I were on a plane last year July 27th ish and we seen a varied object in the sky cigar twisted traditional justified floating in the sky and she is the most dubious crew I snitch and couldn't decipher what she was seeing. If you sustain seen whatever be keen on this in the extremely area petition be agreeable satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All typical information is snobbish in the interior." "The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive