By Wagthedog
I also was a Deputy Commander on a Minuteman Crew in '64 and '65, based at Whiteman AFB. I launched two Minuteman missiles from VB in Sep and Oct '64. No abnormalities were reported for either launch, nor did I ever hear ANY stories about UFOs and the Minuteman system. The only serious problems we encountered on duty were due to numerous failures of commercial electricity during lightning storms and the resultant failure of diesel backup generators (which were essentially worthless), followed by periodic fires in the backup motor generators (fed by batteries) when commercial power was reestablished. These fires occurred at the Launch Centers, and I experienced one of them myself. There was absolutely nothing mysterious about any of this.

From '66 to '68 I was a TEAB Engineer at the same base, responsible for ALL aspects of the weapon system and, again, I heard not a word about UFO activity, either on my base or at any other Minuteman base.

I'm open to the possibility of alien visitation to our planet, but until aliens deign to visit us publicly and openly, I feel that common sense requires we treat all "alien activity" and "abduction" stories with a large grain of salt.

Reference: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive