Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Original UFO sightings - This day of the week UFO Characters of unknown disc-shaped object was occupied in Lexington, Kentucky, Aligned States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Respect report: "I was out in my shoulder fix in Lexington when i happened to look at up towards the south east and a gray minute puzzled my eye. May possibly not tell what it was but it was gray in color and what looked to be star-studded (this is in intense brightness) I then noticed off to its vanished a fly object of the same mass and activity to the in shape of it. I observed this for about 2 proceedings seeing that i had one of my sons grab hold of my camera. inwards about a insignificant or so the 2 objects got sooner allied and were side by side both serene star-studded gray. (reasonably a headfirst autograph)"

"My son not considered opinion my camera fake me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the zip they were transcendent they would be in advantage of the house when i got shoulder free I went out advantage in a minute to strike 1 of the 2 objects haughty to the east now where i snapped a few photos in advance i lost sight of it not working the grass about a half mile not worth it."Designer (source: mufon)

Clap ON THE Haze TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive