Ufo Sighting In Brocton New York On May 4Th 2013 I Was Told By 2 Coworkers That They Seen This Event 2 Weeks Earlier
I was told by 2 coworkers that they seen these lights, objects, etc, 2 weeks, on a Saturday, before I did. I seen 5 ORANGE UFO's back in june 1984, which was also witnessed by several others including Law enforcement. I have always studied the skies since my exp. in 1974. After my 2 co workers told me their story, which I believed them, as I interviewed the seperately, I just kind of kept their stories in my thoughts. On 04MAY13, my only day off of work, I started to do work around the house, as the weather was starting to let us all get some outdoor duties done. My friends Described their incident as follows: Sighted was approx. 25-30 red circular lights, very high up, no sounds & observed for about 15 mins. BUT, they said that the 25-30 were being led by a lone red light or? ahead of them.. When I seen them 2 weeks later, there were the same amt of lights, in a non formation pattern & at least 5 of them, breaking formation & doing little lite tricks or showing off if you will. BUT in my case, the lone UFO, (Lite or ?) was at the rear of the undisciplined formation. I Observed them for approx. 21 mins. I watched them till they disappeared. During this timetable, a jet airliner was above. it was moving at its reg speed, with red/green lights. The Ufo's, which were much, much higher were moving slow except for when the 5 were doing their little tricks for us, on earth to see. I know that these were ufo's as I have been amazed by them since 1974.My feelings are that, I remained calm. I enjoyed seeing them, once again & I would share my story with anyone who wants to hear it. I was a member of MUFON, many years ago then dropped out due to Military Commitments. I would like to rejoin.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive