The New Camcorder Our Last Sky Watch And Whats To Come
I was happy to get my new night vision camcorder so I can catch all the UFOs we see on tape.It arrived Tuesday,and I got to test it the following night.I turned it on night mode and was happy it was pretty good I could see the stars,but just then I found a button that said super night mode,and wow its just like the military videos you see,its amazing.Two problem with it thought,one the back up battery does not work,and now I have to send it back,and two it did not come with a mini mv tape which I found are very hard to find.I spent all of the next day driving,and calling all super stores and camera shops but no luck,so I had to order them,and they will be here Monday tomorrow,can't wait.We had a sky watch Thursday night,and seen about four UFOs but they were very high up,and without tape I could not film them.It was just me,and Dave that night,and tonight he is coming over to do another one,even though I don't have the tape its fun to sit out under the stars,and watch.I will be posting all the new videos we get once I get my tapes.I have given Dave my old camcorder to bring home so he can film anything he see's cause he sits out almost every night unlike me.So next time I do a post I should have some video to add to it,I just sent three of my tapes that have dozens of UFOs on them to be analized,and put on cd.I could not upload them without a device I diod not have so a friend that works for MUFON is looking at them,and making me a copy,I know there is some great footage on them.Take care till next time,and keep your eyes on the sky.

Reference: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive