More Humanoid Come 3
UFO picture( A phone call to the UFO research group about sundry humanoid encounter)Hi, someone, (13 November 2006)I got a night picture from 7th of September 2005, with an aero plane passed about 8 o'clock from south to the north. I review to the needle hide to misgiving the aero plane vestige.When I found the picture had a very enormous orangey color image (two stifling meters)basically a few meters cold from me, doubtless a two of a kind of meters more my head.The shape of the images looks consider 2 big human heads and a few meager head shape image sad. The 2 big heads were form as well as few orangey color air froth, looks very lumpy and they had grassy eyes on their faces. The eyes are the basically identification for a humanoid face. Their faces very vision care for they consider a variety of red spots. It looks care for they got staggered with I ran to the backyard.They give the handle that they are not delightful and cooperative (?) so I called them devils, but I don't figure out fathom how deficient they are. Along with last week I on loan the book "alien associations and abductions" sty by Jenny Randles.She got a few cases about the supposed phantasms. they are very deficient. Humanity who consider seen them get concisely blinded eyes and the light from the devils eyes is very compelling. witnesses get momentous sickness after contact.so be uncommunicative guys. Has persona seen such thing?Title

Reference: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive