Ufo Sighting In Pompton Lakes
UFO SIGHTING IN POMPTON LAKES, NEW JERSEY ON OCTOBER 13TH 2010 - THOUGHT WAS A METEOR BURNING UP CAME FROM ONE HORIZON DIRECTLY OVER ME DISSAPERARD OVER THE OPPISITE HORIZON BRIGHT ORANGE SUPER FAST OBJECT

I was outside looking at the sky when a bright orange flash caught my eye the flash was the object coming into sight from behond horizon my first though was it was a meteor burning up but wasn't burning up it flew directly over me and the orange light I saw seeing was unlike any orange I light I have ever seen before it only lasted about 7 seconds before clearing the opposite horizon, I may add that this is the same date people in nyc claimed to see ufos and was on the news. I saw what many people must of pointed up and shouted for everyone to look at saw. I now conclude that the orange light was ionized air around the craft used for magnetic propulsion. ill never forget the sight.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive