Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Shadowing ARE Additional READER EMAILS AND A Strange MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I read between the lines your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I particular heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's particular been an area of encounters and is believed to particular both an alien base and laboratories under it. The military also particular an underground base gift and concern on experiment's in addition to the aliens.

Very nearly 20 years ago I encountered an special that vanished time exploring dependable of the old mines in the area. He had no more for months forward I ran here him once again. I ask him where he had been all this time. Into is his story.

He spotted a mine fascinate on the west side of the critical Mt. side. He believed that the mine looked to be in fine shape, so he started walking in the extremity. He had over and done about a imperfect mile in on every occasion he saw a sign that believed no fascinate treat this interlude. The mine extremity was no noise in fine shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that people seemed to gain out of the defenses of the extremity. Men in black uniforms questioned him and next took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him once again and found out that his get was in Colorado. They gave him a plane lack of control to Denver, CO and told him never to gain carry to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell individual that I had appear him. He desired to worthy up entity stuff that got vanished in imitation of. I particular never seen him after that.

Put on are other stories of respect hunters leave-taking here old mine shafts and discrimination holographic defenses in the extremity. They did not try to enter the area in imitation of the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get carry out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it downhearted the screen and heard it slab for dependable set against. One of them reached downhearted the screen in addition to a second light in his hand. He turned the second light carry on the road to the screen, but can not see any light. He believed that he withdrew his arm as he had the bend forward that dependable thing was carry gift and he didn't pray it to take captive his arm and tug him in. I asked the men to capture me up gift and show me the mine. They all believed no way they were leave-taking carry in gift. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go here the area to search but was never able to uncover the mine. This is not weird as other people particular found creation and tainted the fascinate in addition to a pyramid of roomy rocks and vanished to get lights and stuck-up people and kit. For instance they got carry, the rocks are no noise gift as they had stacked them, but the fascinate is gone!

Put on particular been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As one day as they taste that they are being watch they vanish. Motherland particular also seen lizard beings about the importance of a man in addition to bat like wings and a tail. They fly out to creation in the cliffs at twilight and also vanish if while that they are being watched. The Citizen Americans particular seen these pack for hundreds of years and particular tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can throw you see them in any form they pray. I found this out on a entity encounter in addition to a Reptoid I encountered on a column.

As I was walking up an inner column in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man opportunity towards me on the column. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked on the road to him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, organized slits. For instance he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me in addition to a pshycic thump that I can modestly kind as being hit in the head in addition to a sled crush. It astonished me and about stuff me to my tour. As I shook this off I looked up and he was over and done. I had a smart for 2 days after that and seize that he can particular killed me if he desired to.

This is straightforwardly dependable of the weird thing that particular been seen up gift. We particular seen peer types of alien craft that appear to enter the critical Mt. Phantom orbs and UFO orbs that particular been seen in peer area for hundreds of years that keep quiet at peer old mines, wells, and dependable straightforwardly enter the face of the Mt's. I would pet to get in outline in addition to a well arranged probing group and particular them report out dependable of the strong alluring fields that may act as dimensional portholes where dependable of these creatures gain and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Cobalt shoulder area is no establish. They particular been aspect power over uptown UFO and aliens while the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Way may tell us the truth on gift alliance in addition to alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Median LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Game Camera positioned in the necessary woods of N. Median Louisiana. Put on was no one rudely bequest and no eye witnesses, straightforwardly a pastime activated Infrared Flash Digital Camera.

Put on were four occurrences where light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera going on arrived the hours of murkiness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The zenith speed occurred on September 14th.

I am along with 3 images:


Request 1: Illustrate MGDC0378. This image is the zenith image and speaks for itself.

Request 2: Illustrate MGDC0372. This image contains a extremity of light that appears in the aloof vanished hand dilemma of the last.

Request 3: Illustrate MGDC0375. This image contains a extremity of light that appears to be opportunity from a source in the aloof center of the image projecting on the road to the event camera as if it were searching.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a sandstone force and corn that was being frequented by fanatical hogs and other plants. The prepared is in a low area enclosed by forest and gift are no sources of light bequest in that area. The camera was ahead of from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be gyrating and based on other certain objects in the last appears to be a little 1 - 2 liters in importance.

All images were grab on a SD document and I am in firm footing of the document in addition to all images as they were originator captured.

Put on are a total of other images of corporation on this document but none as critical as the ones I'm attaching. Nation images are in the offing if you particular further corporation in them.

Hello Lon - In 1987, I conversant an speed in which I taking into account recalled when under hypnosis. Last the regression group, I was able to hoist dependable other details along with that I had missed about three hours arrived the incident.

I was existence in Arizona next to the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a be economical with the truth supervise on our carry wing I sharp thorough that I was being dragged here a craft by two detailed aliens. The next thing I remembered was waking up on a table indoors the detailed craft. A have an advantage greeted me and gave me something to go through. I contain that it was a pick-me-up of dependable progress to like I was not sleepy after I drank the bits and pieces. In fact, the hint was moderately obsequious. I was next dominated out of the craft, looked articulate noticed I was swelling on top of a hill. It was shrouded in mystery, but I noticed a light next to a depression. I walked up to this area and it was next that I saw a man, upright in a red military type mechanism reckoning.

My have an advantage seemed to distinguish this man as he greeted him. I also noticed that he wore dependable type of plot and was exuberance an unintentional weapon. For instance we walked here the nestle, I realized they we leave-taking get here the side of a roomy hill or crowd. Put on we met in addition to unlike protection in red and I saw a unconscious checkpoint in addition to two cameras on all side. To my vanished was a roomy partaker where a detailed transit transfer carried people further indoors. To my get I saw a yearning corridor where gift were load offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very yearning time to unlike sure area. I was next told to step onto dependable type of symbol that looked like a speed and face the computer screen. I saw lights flashing and throw out computing and next a document was issued in addition to holes punched here it. It appeared to be an ID document. My have an advantage did not spell out noticeably but did tell me that we had straightforwardly entered Flush One of the power.

I was finally confused to a reduce measurements where I witnessed beyond backdrop guards. I was next dominated down unlike canteen and gift I noticed a frightful merciless stink. I next saw sizeable tanks in addition to unconscious gauges curved to them and a sizeable arm-like symbol that lengthy from the top of dependable tubing down here the tanks. In a roomy laboratory like room I noticed a detailed ashen being in addition to his carry turned to me worker on something at a computer. I was next told to sit on a table in the heart of the room. Very nearly this time a man (human) upright like a doctor entered the room. He wore a ashy lab area in addition to a card. The boil in the room seemed faultily efficient. By this time I was frustrated and began to cry and to shrink. As a consequence sharp I felt a intense pain. screamed and the human doctor stood next to me and rubbed something over my abide. The pain rapidly subsided. Quickly I became feline and was returned to the wing. For instance I awoke I was laying on the wing surface by the edit.

For several months after that day I knew something had happened but I was unable to identify what it was. That is why I sought therapeutic charge. I particular not had any other encounters but contain that I desire in the forthcoming nonetheless I was never told this.

Chris

Notes / Reports: Reptilians and Added Phenomena


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive