Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Nearby Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your fascination for sultry accounts. I posted this as you think fit on uk-ufo.co.uk and offering accommodate been no specially postings after my diary in that outline.

Please note: Donate were almost certainly 100 or pompous of these lights, spheres, and measure at least one document claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our sequence on the ground almost Muswell Hill in London) as they aloof on excited in their southerly supervision.

"Indoors IS MY Report AS POSTED THERE:"

I and different other tribe witnessed an awesome show of lights in the sky enhanced Muswell Hill from Victoria Road almost the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the sunset of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was possibly about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Road ( tart up your sleeve from the railway station) taking into consideration a group of tribe reputation out in their front garden area at an intersection of a wrap path called out to me to inspect up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my necessary and witnessed a row, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, surrounding, gliding secretly in the past, all excited in the vastly supervision, federation, but not all at barely the vastly speed. The awesome thing was the slender size of these lights - I quotation offering requirement accommodate been 50 - 80 or expected 100 of them, all forthcoming throw down in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They entirely aloof on coming! We watched this show for fifteen to twenty report. They were not appearing in control or excited throw down in a moderate line, out-of-the-way file, but all privileged what I'd witness was 5-15 degrees of arc enhanced or less than one other.

I might not tell for sure their smooth, but I did accommodate the impression that they were all privileged the vastly well-known smooth, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a drawback of thousand feet, maybe, perhaps condescending, almost certainly five thousand feet.

I was not entitled to quotation the size or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been almost the size of a not much passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would accommodate been about necessary.

The sky had a few clouds, moderately low, and the orbs or lights would in due course dissipate exterior up your sleeve in the direction of the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were pleasing masked by the clouds or entirely "up for grabs". I watched the utmost end of their line in the supervision they were excited to try to verify which case it was, and another time my *impression* was that most would lone "spangle out", even if I think I witnessed a few of them innermost trendy the cloud cover and up for grabs that (agreed) way.

In the role of was most intriguing to me was the reactions of the changed tribe witnessing this play-offs. The tribe disk-shaped me were pretty scared by what they were seeing - They aloof asking me what I sense we were witnessing.

"Amply - it looks impressive they're craft of a few generous, either ours or 'theirs' " I held, " and it looks impressive they entirely plan to show us that they can do this cast of thing."

One of the tribe sooner than me asked me if I sense other tribe in London weight to boot be able to see this, and thus he phoned his brother who lived exterior east in Above London. He violently told the brother what we were seeing, and he positive that he knew his brother weight be a sign of he was rough, but we were actually seeing this! He approved his cry to me for instance most likely the brother was cynical, and I positive serenely to the man on the cry that what the man when to me was saying was perfect, we *were* all examination this awesome show of what appeared to be prudently guided lights (craft or doesn't matter what).

One man walking to her car on the other side of the road watched for a few report and thus called out to us as she was realization trendy her car that they were lone "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked underneath at these lights and I might not match in the manner of her, they seemed to me to be possibly a few kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's remark, 8 - 10 craft went trendy a circle formation (all the measure lasting on in the vastly southerly supervision at their vastly pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions taking into consideration a size of lights pop trendy control and form a circle enhanced the Retreat, and in due course one light to boot blinks approximately in the centre of that circle.

Donate was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it constant occurred to me that if they *were* specifically Chinese Lanterns, it would be past they might manoeuvre themselves trendy a circle formation and observe that outline measure concurrently excited frontward.

I felt no guts of threat, in detail from this fleet, but I did knowledge that doesn't matter what else weight accommodate been separation on, this was a show intentional to show London that doesn't matter what these were, they might fly

secretly in elder send away and were emphatically *there*.

In the role of is generous of awesome is that I accommodate seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty report natural life everywhere, but offering were a few lights seen in Lewisham and lost in thought disk-shaped London that sunset.

My son lives oppressive and I phoned him as the lights were president to thin out, a lesser amount of appearing, to tell him about this and he baffled sight of possibly the last 10 - 15 lights from the underneath (south-facing) cosmos of his narrow, but he was to boot of the supposition that it was possibly Chinese Lanterns. I felt that without his observing the phenomenon for a longer predict as we had done, he weight well verify that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were prudently guided lights, of a few cast.

If you accommodate seen whatever impressive this in the vastly area make laugh be generous a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the manner of the details of your sighting. "ALL Regular Commands IS Reticent Top secret".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive