Ufo Sighting In Toronto Ontario On November 10Th 2011 Yellow Orb Lands
I was at my friends house on birchwood dr. Midland, Ontario. I and my friend were going to bed at 2-3 in the morning. We slept on the sofa's in their livingroom. At the front of the house you could see one of their neighbours house across the street and a forest in their backyard. There are some more expensive houses by the water hidden behind the trees. I went to look out the window as i normally do when i go to bed and i seen a yellow glowing orb hovering above the trees. I called my friend over to take a look and we watched it land in the forest. we couldn't see it after it had landed. I wanted to go out there but we would have woke my friends dad so we just went to bed. I dont visit that friend much anymore but there must still be some sort of evidence in that forest. I wondered why they landed, still do was it because they wanted me, my friend their neighbours or maybe nothing at all. The reason i believe it was most definitly a ufo is because of the experiences i had with them after, such as one star-like ufo sitting still then splitting in 2 it was like somthing off star wars.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive