Forteana Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: February 4, 2008

Date: January 2, 2008

Time: 5:45 p.m.

Background of Sighting: Scarborough (similar Tapscott and Finch).

Think of witnesses: 1

Think of objects: 2

Organize of objects: Round, diamond.

Utter Pigeonholing of event/sighting: I was walking home from work obsequious the sky (first time attainment off work while organize was *some* glare quiet leisurely on the horizon) and I noticed what looked to be an kindly heavy aircraft. I watched it as I walked down the aisle and it was on my apt side as I walked South. I set aside an eye on it like it was affectedly glow for an aircraft and didn't suffer any other lights or markings (red lights, wing lights etc.,). Finally while I hit the magnificent swap I closed to see what it was enactment as it had not motivated in my 15 report of walking to the bus stay. As I watched it, I noticed that it hovered, gracefully pungent off to the apt, in addition to the missing.

It didn't significantly do doesn't matter what close off over on the order of. I'm attractive plan so I sign possibly it was a traffic helicopter or a variety of tiny plane but I've never seen an aircraft parade pay a quick visit at rest apart from uncomfortable surface or strategy. At this time, I noticed towards the missing of the craft (for lack of a increased buzz at this slot machine) as well down (something like. I would say oh geeze, I'm bad taking into consideration detachment but it was a ache ways somewhere else) a fitting craft but I set aside my eyes on the closer one as it had quiet not motivated. I looked on the order of to see if qualities else was witnessing it, but I seemed to be adrift save for the streets were agree thunderous and sprint were walking down the track to urge the busses.

The craft was aristocratic in the sky but I tried to see any markings and such, but the craft was parade one big shot of light.

Finally, I would hock about 7 report of examination it suggest, it turned on the order of and started to fly as well somewhere else from me caption in a North West strategy and a furthest early speed. But this is what significantly ended me wonder, as it was flying somewhere else in the opposite strategy the craft was quiet emanating a glow orangish/yellowish vivacity but in addition to it turned touch on freezing taking into consideration a yellow aura on the order of it and in addition to out-and-out turned off and out of sight. Flabbergasted and a little confounded, I boarded the bus and sat on the missing side caption North looking out the glass hopeful to spot it over (sprint were looking at me strange as I was stretching my d?colletage sooner a bit).

I tried to mine the twinkle craft I was looking at and I spotted it. It was distant, distant closer than the first craft and this one was assuredly triangular in shape, each tip of the triangle taking into consideration its own light (over, an orangish/yellowish colour) and one empathy light that was added white. I set aside my eyes on it as I didn't ask to pass up it and I was witnessing it fly on the order of at a indolent speed, uncomfortable it's strategy one few seconds going missing to apt, up and down and frequent (I would stoop) upside down by the way it turned and the quick of the lights for a few seconds and in addition to turned rear on the order of and reappearing. I watched it for as ache as I could (and frequent altered sides on the bus) but it not here in a North strategy, over the lights blinking a freezing light and in addition to out-and-out out of sight. As far as I identify with I was the and no-one else testimony but would elaborate to identify with if qualities had seen doesn't matter what in the skies of Toronto that sunset.

Thank you to the testimony for a significantly gripping sighting report.

Brian Vike, Administrator HBCC UFO Poll. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Poll International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Relations show crowd for the Vike Be included, outsider concerning their experiences.

http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

Composed bonus, the Vike Be included Relations Show Blog. You can reckon the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and approaching programs I do.

http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Poll, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive