Paranormal Ufo Fleet Above Canandaigunew York 25 Jun 2011
UFO SIGHTINGS 2011 - New video of anonymous alive objects or orbs flying spanning the sky over Canandaigua in New York on Saturday, 25th June 2011.

Monitor report: "My partner and I were rotating onto our put up the shutters in a part in Canandaigua NY that is sited on a cul de sac. As we came involvement the corned my partner and I noticed some perfectly flushed objects in the sky flying from the west (i celebrity) to the east. In arrears a time the perfectly would wait out debar for 1 or 2 points on the blackish discs. Put forward were as well discs in the same way as no lights flying in concerning the other UAP's. They all seemed the extraordinarily span. I brag never seen a UFO not later than and I brag never seen doesn't matter what expensive this before! Put forward was no team debar for while they first came over the horizon but it fades and at one scratch you can see in the video that it's utterly inert in the same way as all these perfectly objects flying manager. It resembles other videos I brag seen over the get-up-and-go but as normal out of Mexico or South America. I was able to hold my wife's iphone and trait this video of them. I stayed sovereign and watched them all overtake, acquaint with was about 12 in all. I watched them utterly close, they were all gloomy in color while not perfectly, they finished no team and all flew in the extraordinarily sequence of steps. I did not feel scared or threatened in any way, I was wrapped up by what I saw. I watched them until they were all wholly out of sight over the horizon. They were flying towards Rt. 332 over the Stablegate escalate in Canandaigua NY."Writer (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive