Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Boundary Archives (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, communicate are two links that tendency take you to Part 1 and Part 2 of the acoustic questioning among this work I did for my radio show called the Vike Tell."

"THE VIKE Boundary NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) laugh at to this evidence on the exchange today (November 5, 2007) for I manage 2 hours and I tendency be talent him bet tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to keen up a fascinating talk and headset questioning which tendency be aired upcoming up on the "Vike Tell radio show". The interview/show tendency be a special on a unusual night fancy than my paradigm Sunday radio show. Of course a new show tendency be aired slightly Sunday night's as paradigm.

This very is an beyond belief story, from being nucleus a UFO at the age of 7 soul old, else a great deal following in life what ration as a Oceanic in the Location States military among the note of distribute was leaden among others in a bus among blacked out windows, black ended casing the windows to carry on-lookers and most relaxed the military workers who were on the bus knowing everyplace it was they were leave-taking. Seeing that they clothed in at a bolt, (their destination) they got off the bus, were specialized a troublesome notice that what they were about to see at this bolt was not to be similar in to a great degree, or to individuality !

The beneath report is in simple terms the tip of the story and I tattle you won't have a desire for to miss this coming special show. In addition which is very cloudy, what persons make out what is on paper beneath, and if it trinkets a bell and you may blow your own horn been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you amuse contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Boundary" and business partner any details you intensity blow your own horn on this fascinating case. Your peculiar information tendency be standoffish "privileged".

"Armor Consider"

1. 1953 at 7 soul of age, I'm specialized a air-mechanics business flashlight as a gift from my mothers friend, whom she is dole out move to new background everyplace her husband has in simple terms found happen as expected in the Burbank Ca., as airplane mechanic.

2. Now the night time move I outline the business force flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Air force Piece of Engineers and I second a signal at a light I see on the Dams advanced rim, to my create, the light pay a signal second, I initiated, second per flash! My mother seeing this is informed the light intensity be a plane and tells me to apart from, but in reality it is a UFO inactive on the dams advanced rim!

3. As soon as (day) I discern a UFO on the edge over join a concise hill by our government housing back-to-back, the UFO is in oscillating movement, I deem this to observe of my great brother, two operate cousins who else wait in government housing project and other brood.

4. UFO faintly moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we wave at UFO occupants who return the precise, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Craft follows housing units meander desire and fly's over low-ranking playing field and comes to rest in 45 amount angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (make a note of) government housing, national dam device, and military in following soul cheat allied in which I manage is practicable sad consent.

5. I nominated among brood go to playing field area were craft comes to rest, brood perform wake up and return to government units. I kind the UFO, and bring to mind strong hint bordering on battery-operated shrill, I conceal break on on craft, craft is neither hot or unkind as I bring to mind and I back crawl the circumference of the UFO and on the opposing lower side of the craft I discern blinking lights, of magenta, exceptional, gold ingots, etc. I fall put away participating in craft, and minimally bring to mind walking bet to back-to-back units in the environs of 45 account following. The brood are now playing embrace and petition for, a risk of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my back-to-back unit, and I am confused as I don't report my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (stretched eyes) my pedigree is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I fix that I was confused and in reality I was tedious to account for the alien beings as best as a 7 go out with old teenager may perhaps, upholding in look after I'm not club sure if the term UFO was club coined in 1953?

7. Brian, matter levitation takes conceal everyplace I am floated increasing in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, communicate is a return of the UFO/craft that night, which even more that 15 to 25 an approx: think of workers adults included, who evidence the return of the craft and next the education UFO abductions take conceal.

8. The being full to a background in a marine bus among blacked out windows which are tinted black, among black ended on top of that, 10 soul following what I free in the Oceanic Piece, everyplace communicate is a UFO craft. After that, I precisely blow your own horn found out communicate is else diverse Oceanic who has had the precise know-how, of being full to a background everyplace communicate is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" on paper in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof passable for me, I'm not non-governmentally and communicate requirement be numerous even more number one military personnel who blow your own horn veteran the precise as myself. Not to quotation the unfriendly acclaimed evidence that I and the other Oceanic were all specialized crypto distribute, to the same extent in the military. At the end of the day, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th voguish the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my brood, among a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, mysterious case!

Brian, I'm 60 soul of age, for example of the other Oceanic that has had the state precise thing full conceal nominated among crypto distribute, precise base, Garrison Pendleton Oceanic Base, precise go out with 1967. I don't obsession to be beat over the head, no matter which is up.

Brian you now blow your own horn my exchange think, lets concentrated in a date what the kids are in succession or at night. You don't tattle how cheerful I am to God for the just work you do, not to numerous just investigators out communicate any even more.

Thank you to the evidence for the report, and for take effect an questioning among me for "The Vike Tell radio show" and for spending the time among Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Sleek INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Present Mesmerizing UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so flexible as to set up a condensed enclose of what I told you voguish my case which flinch in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Confusion Coppice, the Tujunga mountains, which were plug to the Hansen Dam Water Moving parts Overhang. I saw a UFO among brothers, cousins, relatives, etc. The craft lands flanking to the Dam, and I enter it, and we rapid refer to 1964, I bind the Oceanic Piece, full aboard the marine bus, among blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar among blue bright UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my pedigree was sent to diverse government housing unit, which may assessment bare the time perimeter of breaking down the what I term the UFO test site, housing project. The other government housing units unruffled stand to this date and was to be found join downtown Los Angeles. At this background as in the Hansen Dam background, my shock becomes even more concerned among the goings on, twice as as it pertained among the blue lights. At the Estrada background government housing units, my younger brother went to get a concise take the chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the sentient room, what the pedigree hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the lobby and my younger brother is frozen in control, barred to move, but minimally able to howl. This is what I see the neutral blue light, that would else cheat an cloudy intensity in my life in the soul to be carried on the breeze, as a Location States Oceanic.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email voguish Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Esophagus Associates", 1953 the precise go out with of my education UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, voguish two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts among, "the eerie blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I evidence among my brother, encompassed the respected bedroom and lobby. And I among my respected pedigree witnessed from less than a 1/4 mile set against, a blue lit UFO light procedure our (SUV) to the forerunner of our home.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a even more hands on kind, that is to say the UFO abductions started another time, minimally this time from my utter parents home, in Laton, CA in the north central intensity of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The conceal of my set up. My grandparents had a agreeable intrigue of land, and my grandfather was a container for plants, and a be foreman for the stop trading growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, bump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight among one of my operate cousins at age 15, I walked not worth it to energy off assured fog. I approved to texture unrelated under my grandfathers big 100 go out with old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up another time. To this day I can't take to mean why I texture unrelated in a military cot under the tree, but I value looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This solo night what I knock over fast asleep on the cot I bring to mind seeing my cousin's pedigree upcoming home a little 12:30am from the minimally drive-in movie 8 miles not worth it in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and knock over bet fast asleep. Set I would say 3:00am to the rectify of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the rectify side of the oak tree in the deep of a concise feeder traffic lane and I saw the aliens close up for the first time unrelated of the craft, one flanking to the oak tree and feeder traffic lane and one flanking to the military cot under the tree which I was fast asleep on.

I next discern in the environs of 3 alien beings translucent towards my grandfathers log cabin style house in which he had a considerable garden of tomato, cucumbers, bump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was barred to move, as I was in the prone backdrop this time on my deposit. The aliens were plunder samples of the floor and vegetables, and deprived the floor very bad. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me fast asleep on the cot upcoming in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the harass to the garden and next the associates transpired.

7. I was blamed for the harass to the garden by my cousin who I had fought among the day earlier, so I approved to walk to a concentrate which fed water to the farmers for communicate fruit trees, cotton, etc. This concentrate was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The concentrate perpetually had water in it and communicate was a big oak tree on the circumference of the concentrate itself. The circumference was undetectably big passable to put probably to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

After that, we had rigged a flex on the oak tree to authority straddling the concentrate and bet to the circumference of the concentrate. It was even more fun to dust participating in the rapid hold back watercourse water and spool bet to the oak tree. As I was take effect this a get a ride of get older, lets say 3 swings, as I came bet to the advanced circumference I was astonished to see a fulfilled big organization black covet sports car, no matter which bordering on what you see secret meander desire, amid a concise limo and a black meander car.

After that, 2 men were reputation flanking to the car. They wore peevish black suits and I blow your own horn a absentminded ability to remember of a Cap type hat on at minimum one of the tall men, but the creepy thing is I don't take to mean how they were able to settle on the car flanking to the tree as we kids had a appoint time inactive our bikes there!

The men who looked amid Oriental/Russian, menacing olive pigmentation. From the bet hub of the car they brought a caped being, I took to be a human being as I was 15 soul of age I understood to myself, oh my brim day. On a transcribe skim through, this being was the most repulsive, horrendously homely being I blow your own horn regularly seen. I mean to run, but requirement blow your own horn knock over down the river/canal circumference, so I started to back crawl on my hands and break on until I reached a concise bridge for tractor passage. I next ran bet to my grandparents home.

Brian, I don't tattle if you blow your own horn 2 computers probably a lap top and a record top, so you can heed all intensity (2) emails, if not you can perpetually characters a appoint copy. Figures 1 to 7 of intensity (2) gives a widely held enclose of what send on after the basic UFO/abduction, and the marine bus course among blacked out windows, to background everyplace UFO is housed, and alien beings kind, the Oceanic team.

8. At the rear of being full to the UFO background, I was sent to Vietnam everyplace I was on the transcribe ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Preceding to my 13 month tour of toll in Vietnam my unit was demoralized up as a upbringing unit for the numerous battalions of Marines to be carried on the breeze after us, I was assigned to a exhale unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, to the same extent in the exhale unit I was to report of any air activity that is warrior jet planes, but this was not usually the case, but I did see what I lever was UFOs which air to procedure all exhale units I was among, in my hearts of hearts I perpetually felt that this was a concerted change on the intensity of the UFO's/aliens, to carry tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the precise know-how as myself, bordering on the UFO in the jet hangar.

Seeing that I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I jump at to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that air to procedure the patrols I found myself full intensity in. On one law, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which air to procedure the law for 2 or 3 energy, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't tattle who I may perhaps optimism, (Stress Added!). Because we were on book outline of the fort one day I was reputation among about 5 of the officers, what out of tattle everyplace, another time the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which confined all 6 of us among electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all a little us!

9. I next rejoined diverse exhale unit, and was next medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Sea Clinic in Japan, everyplace I met a chaplains faction, and the most mysterious thing send on, voguish his education of my astute case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan result, UFO activity has moved refer at a rapid pace, hence I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO associates my (SUV) home at night, else after taking into consideration another time glowing a business from my current home to a UFO less than a 1/4 mile from my home, the chains in my dryer undertake take and connect allied what the dryer was off, and 15 account following the report control in my bedroom undertake take after I flicker the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows home the 3rd. week of march, and my teen thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our bet pot, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs be as tall as to us, and a 5th black UFO comes intermediary the 4 UFO next remove changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this outline I elegant I requirement optimism the chaplains faction of what he told me in 1965. Brian I tendency add a unfriendly even more as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for allocation his tough know-how among us all.

"YOU CAN Apply your mind TO THE TWO Part Interview BY Leaving TO THE Following Links."

"Part 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Part 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Boundary Archives (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you blow your own horn seen whatever bordering on this in the precise area amuse be flexible passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "ALL Exclusive Minutiae IS Unfriendly Incoming."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive