Ufo Near Volcano In Costa Rica
ARENAL VOLCANO Zone, COSTA RICA We were on vacation in Costa Rica someplace I am from in parallel. I live in the USA. Me and my girlfriend and one of my uncles went to Arenal address in Costa Rica which is a now walker destination because the volcano is open area awake. It displays lava flows aproximately each and every one 8 hours and whichever people think said stage is UFO activity in the area. I am a devotee in ufos and sincerity uncontrived displays such as a volcanoe erupting, the night or else my girlfriend snaped that picture, we saw a ashen refined intermiting light expound down to the forest at the come to an end of the volcanoe thus dissapear. A dumpy time next it reemerged to the north someplace the arenal lake is which is hand-me-down for hydroelectric deliver a verdict. The light went up. It bunged not whole way along with the water and the clouds, stage were pinpoint glowing at it from the ground. Altered when 5 or six. Then the light went up here the clouds and dissapeared. I asked my uncle if stage was a sharp plane airport near by because of the spotlights, he said no. Anyways everything brings this ufos to this area. Principal to spot that Nasa has a hang at the Juan Santamaria Global airport. They put it stage in the 90s incidently after UFO report in San Jose the means. they said it was to give the once over atmospheric changes. KENS NOTE: Arenal Volcano Zone is a general resort in Costa Rica. Contemporary has been alot of UFO activity in the area for a desire time. The fact that NASA has a hang at the Global Computer makes me very suspicious. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jumper WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 134 viewsJan 06, 2011 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Put on video AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive