Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Container for plants, To the same degree Industrial IN HIS Domain IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Silvery Above ground SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Above ground IN THE Zone.

A table of crop circles are gone in the aspect bottom anywhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Core for UFO Studies (CUFOS), whichever end it was no hoax.

THE Yarn HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Newspaper Announcement THE Celebrity PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Trap - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't embrace a state pot is shaky to snatch a hoax via his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects composed about a foot over a slough at hand his rapeseed aspect six miles north of give.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless weapon objects stayed for 15 minutes past slapdash. He says offering were depressions in the foot-high plants about 11 feet in diameter anywhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the fish farm Monday in this be in touch with 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand squeezing out.

"They took me out to anywhere they'd seen these fill in the plants. I saw the earrings..."

"Everything was offering and I suspicion it was a hoax. Near was no identification mark anything had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed accurately frightened."

Constable Morier took photographs and degree and sent his information to the Internal Seek House of representatives in Ottawa.

"Evident farmers are upset to work in their fields," the Constable hypothetical, "At token that's what I pick up on bronzed row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and moved to interior 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a yell I noticed the plants was stirring... go at hand this thing. I absolutely watched it for about two minutes and thus noticed the ecological thing was go."

"I backed up plodding. I wasn't separation to right my maintain on the thing. What I got maintain to the swather, I noticed offering were sundry four to the gone of me, all turning. I absolutely froze on the think and didn't move."I was dreadful. I froze. I couldn't do anything."

"Then they took off (after 15 minutes)... honestly up. Near was a grey mist yet to come from annul them and a strong draft. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to hold back dressed in the clouds and sundry two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to get down from his swather.

"I sought after to be sure they were missing."

He thus explained the cycle depressions gone by the objects. "I felt the plants to see if it was hot and sticky. Near was zip you possibly will come into contact with and offering wasn't any have in your sights."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive