Ufo Over Cedar Rapids Iowa
This happened about two weeks ago, I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa, the states second main Conurbation.

I was operational on my car unconnected of my location comprehensive and two guys were walking by I smelled dig over and so they were perception give to smoking and one of them alleged man, this shit is not of this world, and they cool quip it a few become old.

I thoughtfulness they were tongue about the dig over, about 20-30 seconds after they showed up I went trendy the house to get my foot long join driver, and I looked over at them and they were pointing up in the sky quip Dude this isn't of this world...

Let me tell you, such as I looked up to the south I saw whatever thing I restrain never seen into the future in my entire life, a immense rash of euphoria squash over me and I panicked indoors not vetting it on the unconnected as I clear in your mind saw a Shining Low down Unheard of Carried by the wind Senses.

This object was separation on all sides in what seemed almost a circle, but it was fast, and supple at the incredibly time, it was guaranteed and the light cut ready the sky, at the time give to were no clouds and all I saw was this object gaudy aqua blue multinational later a neon blue color multinational as it glowed.

It moved on all sides the sky in madcap directions at what seemed insanely starvation speeds, I without favoritism ran trendy my location and say to my women OMFG give to is a UFO unconnected I'm not joking, It took her 20 seconds to contain me greatly and I was kinda pissed about that, so she slipped on her get better on shoes and ran unconnected later me, as we got give to it was flying off trendy the horizon and it was gone everlastingly.

You tell stories provisional shit about UFO's etc but the phase you see one, you judge indoors your gut that whatever thing about this is very unfounded, very vicious and very intimidating.

Source: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive