Alien Encounter In Grand Rapids Michigan On June 1St 2013 It Came Into My Room And Took Me
ALIEN ENCOUNTER IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN ON JUNE 1ST 2013 - IT CAME INTO MY ROOM AND TOOK ME

I woke up feeling slighty scared. I looked toward my open bedroom door and a human like figure stood in the doorway. It was as tall as the door and thin. I tried to wake up my girlfriend but she didn't move. It then came at me. The next thing I remember is waking up in bed in the morning with a cold sweat and some bruises which I think I got from fighting back. I was taken a few times when I was a child but my mother says I was dreaming yet I was wide awake. I know I'm not crazy and scared it might happen again. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with bruises that I did not have when I went to bed and family and my girlfriend have noticed the bruises.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive