Ufo Sighting In Monticello
2013 SIGHTING: UFO SIGHTING IN MONTICELLO, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 23RD 2011 - THOUGHT IT WAS LARGE SATELITE UNTIL IT ABRUPTLY CAME STRAIGHT DOWN FOR A SECOND OR TWO, THEN RESUMED ORIGINAL TRAJECTOR BUT GLOW FADED

I was walking the dog- he likes to chase coyotes unless retrained. We live in the country and it is very dark at night. I was watching for meteors when I saw what I thought was a satelite coming out of the west, moving east. It was larger than the satelites we usually can observe and was not on the same path they usually follow tho. It appeared to be exactly overhead when it made an abrupt downward turn and brightly flared. It then resumed it's original trajectory but the glow faded and I lost sight of the object. I am totally convinced that I witnessed a re-entry. I felt very elated, hoping that it was our technology.

(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Denial (Video).Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive