Black Triangle Sighting In New Castle
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN NEW CASTLE, VIRGINIA ON JULY 13TH 2013 - WAS LARGE TRIANGULAR OBJECT WITH THRE WHITE LITES AT THE CORNERS AND A SINGLE GREEN LITE IN THE CENTER. IT WAS VERRY LOW AND VERRY LARGE.

My brother saw the object when he arrived home from work last night. it was a very large triangle with white lights at the corners and a single green light in the center. it moved slowly from the north east toward the south west, apparently following a large valley out here in the George Washington National Forest. He called my sister out side to see the thing and tried to get a picture with his I phone and it wouldn't respond? What's great about this is that prior to him getting home I was out side smoking a cigarette and peeing in the bushes. while standing there I was looking in the Woods where the craft would apparently be above later and the words " little green men in the trees " was going through my mind! I am often out side smoking at night and am always looking up, and last night while doing my business, I (WHITH OUT A DOUBT) thought to my self its so over cast I'm not going to bother... :(.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive