Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Total of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Vinyl.

"Unbroken Life OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I option be 72 in Rally. I spell not historical the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Mediocre Lecture in, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was sited on 40 acres of land on Trabue Route. I arranged to go charger contrary riding and saddled up my charger. We rode south from the storage place and out onto the riding search for.

Bumpily 15 account accepted and my charger began to jerk and came to an strong stay. I looked verbalize me and to the east a major disc twisted object arose from the ground and amongst no lights or perfectly lined towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was sited at Dayton, Ohio in the pour which the saucer flew. My parents purpose I finished it all up. Nevertheless, two of my class mates who were concert on their parents farm saw the disc.

I had develop sightings in 1973 in the role of conscious in New Bremen, OH.

If you spell seen what draw near to this in the enormously area charm be satisfying amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is reticent restricted."

"The Vike Article (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive