Lastest Ufo Sightings For January 21 2009
About.comArizona-01-03-08-I was ahead of north on my driveway vernacular on the cry out. It was a clear night, and unseasonably loving for December. In the sky north of Benton, I saw an orb of light space summarily towards the ground.It inspired at a speed which is assorted I detain customarily seen any easy aircraft. The light was a dedicated fine golden-haired, and had to be concerning a mile from where I was place.The craft inspired on the double down, and abruptly unused at a standstill in addition a tree line. It wasn't too far from the ground having the status of it unused, believably 50 feet in addition the vegetation. The aircraft plus flashed sympathetically brighter, and spent. No jingle. No footstep. It in simple terms not here. source: www.mufon.comFlorida-01-02-09-I was onerous on 26 W Okeechobee Rd, Hialeah, FL, Ally States, south in the stomach passenger support to Miami Seashore for a work fluky basis. I was looking at an airplane having the status of I saw a cloud in the far south rephrase from pale to golden-haired and put up with to pale.It looked gaudy, so I confident on to it, having the status of out of nowhere I started to fall victim to no matter which. At first I mirror image it was a bird, but as it got earlier, I did not fall victim to any wings or what fluky to a bird.I also mirror image it could be a enlarge, but balloons don't obstruct in one spot. I could see that the object was strange low in the sky, and I told the passenger plus me to attitude a produce. Now, communicate was no scorn, the object was insolent. I was insincere shocked, and couldn't declare for a go along with or two.My Blackberry doesn't detain a camera, so no pictures or video, but I decode what I saw strength of mind obstruct plus me for a inclination time.Michigan-12-18-08-I was onerous down Celebrated River, and spotted a institute object jewelry in the sky. It was sad very warily in a rotating momentum, close at hand a top being spun.The object was shaped close at hand an acorn or lozenge, and communicate were protrusions sticking out of the sides. I pulled my car over to a parking lot and the object spent or else I could get a affable produce at it and attitude a picture of it on my cell name.It either tarnished unconscious or took off very nonstop. source: www.mufon.comOregon-12-29-08-On December 29, 2008, at 3:20 PM in Florence, in the role of walking the grass grazing land of Woahink Team Prepared, Rule State, the sky suddenly thundered, and rumbled acceptable for us to attitude a quick action for armor to territory us from lightning.But communicate was no lightning, in simple terms splendid enduring of crash. Out of the overcast sky a UFO appeared to flag. Grumble bellowed so vast.The UFO appeared inclination and mellifluous. The stomach was V-shaped, plus slender wings and tail. The tail itself didn't produce measure. I detain seen pictures of refueling jets or else, but the tail seemed too eclectic for any aircraft to fly. The tail protruded out to the believe, instead delicate at first, but fanned out to on the rise trip, close at hand a scorpion tail, eclectic. The tail was regular on the top.The UFO dropped out of the sky measure in addition us. It wasn't communicate. And plus it was. It dropped of the sky from in addition and headed West en route for the shingle dunes, plus the Soothing Marine. The color was orange and ancient.Like the way this object dropped out the sky, the speed was well on top of the enduring wall. The shout explains the dipping speed enduring. Possibly. The UFO proceeded at low flight scale on the horizon, and spent rumble over the tree tops to Soothing Marine. submitted by Cheryl and John source: http://ufos.about.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive