Ufo Sighting In Montrose Colorado On October 28Th 1948 Multicolored Star That Is Moving Around Up And Down Sideways
UFO SIGHTING IN MONTROSE, COLORADO ON OCTOBER 28TH 1948 - MULTICOLORED STAR THAT IS MOVING AROUND UP AND DOWN SIDEWAYS

I have been going out in my back yard and a star that is multicolored is in the sky in the east and when I watch it it appears to move up and down and back and forth in the sky, I watched it several nights and it is moving around and I look at other stars to make sure it is not my eyes but this things is moving around! I went to you tube and others are reporting a multi colored star, I wish I had someone to come here and tell me what this is, it has been there every night I go out with my dog!

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive