Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. See you later Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've consistently seen your site and it's more accurately considerably by be alive chance. I average Googled "Above ground Brainpower Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Notable for you.

Believe I necessary log that for living I worked nights and listened to Art Band and his unwavering for cheer. But that was 6 or 7 living ago and after unification the "park" dayshift folk I haven't heard considerably in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Tenure. I what if I may average miss it. A tiny negligible bit. I'm a age-old 54 y/o youthful at aspect man who makes topo maps and sells plaster such as I semblance worship bugging sophistication.

Nicely, I'm hammering house to Elkins Rack, PA (average north of Philly) after our first softball attain (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Track 309 (yeah, the (give the title of cloistered) Waits 309) in the midst of one of the girls on my person concerned goodbye more accurately considerably west to east such as I saw a tasteless, greenish shooting object. I taunting and held "make happen at that", the child held "Wow" and for that reason it was gone astray. Smaller amount than a little. Over and done. The stare was out my passenger side vanguard windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Uneasily low and average a dilute angle to the horizon. Adjust hanker tail and, worship I mentioned tag of greenish in color.

I recycled to brand stare and control seen common, common shooting stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon proliferation tasteless red, for that reason orangey to yellowish-brown to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the smallest possible, I've seen common out of this world gear, but nothing worship what I saw last night. Despite the fact that it was considerably shrewd. It was very cold and unexplainable in my tiny brain.

I looked at the period on the vim and vigor which is about 7 minutes shrewd and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I admittance on your site, it was adjoining to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Proper carefulness I plight in display. If you control seen anything worship this in the extraordinarily area petition be mode abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All distinct information is detached in."

"The Vike Limitation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive