Ufo Sighting In Lake Kiowa
UFO SIGHTING IN LAKE KIOWA, TEXAS ON JULY 10TH 2013 - WHITE ORB MOVING SLOW THOUGHT WAS PLANE BUT FAINT WHITE HALO FORMED AROUND IT, THEN BRIGHTENED THEN DISAPPEARED INTO ITSELFI am a sky watcher all my life (love astronomy) and very scientific minded so I am not easily tricked. Anyways, I was walking my dogs around the block at dusk. I was headed south with the Moon and Venus to my right. Straight ahead (south) i observed a white light slowly moving NW that i figured to be an airplane. As i neared the end of the street (actually just where the street turns a corner) I saw a faint white halo form around the object. After 2-4 seconds with the halo it suddenly brightened up for a second or less and then disappeared into itself. Best way i can describe is like when you turn off an old tv. The light just shrunk down to nothing vs just suddenly disappearing. I continued my walk, a bit nervous, but I kept watching for it to make a return but that was the end of it.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive