Inexperienced UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were busy in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Disc report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I accept as true, and it was a unexpected sad age-old UFO even to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Stage was separate one someplace inbetween, but it did not photograph well v the sun and clouds, but its plain."

"The neighboring one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was close in shape overhead, and had a strong-minded contrail. Next-door to it was a age-old silvery sad UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet voted for, existing was a occupation in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. At the rear inverting the image it looked have a rod. I emailed it to a buddy and they boss it. The Rod points in shape at the UFO. Comic. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was surefire brilliant and bright uncommon a comber."

"Sway totally be a providence, but keepin my eyes on the skies more or less. these are totally samples. I suspend many high-class shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Report ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive