Major Announcement On The 6Th Annual Prufos Police Database Report
I would like to introduce you to Prufos Police Database.

Here is the announcement:



WELCOME TO THE PRUFOS POLICE DATABASE


This is an unofficial police site run by a serving police detective with over 18 years experience.

My views are personal to me and do not represent that of my force.

My name is GARY HESELTINE and I am a serving Detective Constable.

I launched the PRUFOS POLICE DATABASE in January 2002. It caters for serving and retired police officers to record their respective UFO sightings.

My interest in UFOs began in 1975 as a 15 year old when I had a sighting of my own.

Police sightings are listed in two categories - On and Off duty sightings.

Since its lauched I have 256 cases dating back to 1901 involving 608 British police officers.

After studying the subject for over thirty years I am totally convinced that a small proportion of UFO sightings are genuine and represent an extraterrestrial presence on the Earth.

The media present the subject with a degree of ridicule - this is a total misrepresentation of the KNOWN FACTS about UFOs.

My belief in the extraterrestrial hypothesis is based primarily on:

2000 Military pilot reports


3000 Commercial pilot reports

Hundreds of Radar operator reports


Positive comments made by scientists, astronauts, cosmonauts, astronomers.

Positive comments made by senior military people i.e. Generals, Admirals, Colonels etc;

There is an absolute wealth of documentary evidence to support the ET hypothesis. Whilst I will primarily deal with police sightings on this site I will provide what I believe is genuine evidence to support my stance.

I hope you find this site interesting and please feel free to contact me (see Contact page for details).

I urge any officer out there, whether serving or retired to contact me about their respective UFO experiences. Anyone wishing to have their identity withheld can do safe in the knowledge that I will never release their details unless they specifically allow me to.

This site is run by a serving police officer for police officers past and present.

Thank you

Gary Heseltine



Source: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive