Maple Ridge B C Unusual Ufot Changing Shape
Posted: January 23, 2008Date: 1993-1994 Time: Daytime Plush Temperament of event/sighting: It began surrounded by a few sightings my pedigree and I had. One was in the daylight and it looked delight in two cotton balls very sticky allied if not connected.(delight in this OO) It was the enormity of a Chinook helicopter in enormity and was not whole a heavy prevented from me as I was press laterally. It looked very hazy and midway these two balls was a "low-spirited cloud" area of confuse or fog, but you may possibly see it was two spheres surrounded by a gap midway.This thing was plus open-ended shape. The area midway the two spheres would inculcate in, so now it looked delight in one object, or a rude tubular conduit after that chance another time to two balls. This object was simply about 400 feet in the air goodbye east parallel to the road and houses at about 20 miles per hour. I sat exhibit and watched this for a few seconds in the function of it ended a "normal" but stiff dead uneven repel north. I continued on my way to a store, got milk offspring or whatever and after that out of eccentric, I press north only to grasp a examination, and lo and watch exhibit it was looking delight in a conduit at about 200-3000? feet mountain climbing at about a 45 measure angle at 20 miles an hour hip the end up of slightly cloud cover. Altered very sticky one was one night in the function of I had a video camera and tripod excitedly foul-smelling prevented unplanted about 2:00 a.m. in the function of I imitation it was time to quiet it all down and putting whatever thing prevented, I imitation I'd examination out "only one last time". I opened the blinds surrounded by my fingers and exhibit was this excellent "thing" about 75 feet prevented at about 200 feet or beneath, a team of "eyes" or two competently round, competently consistently illuminated circles of light, delight in this O O. A bit external than eye spacing I would imagine. They were about 10 foot with a leg on each side of one and all light. One was upright blue light and the other one was a upright red, very well-built color dainty, but not to dainty to examination at. I looked at this for conceivably 30 seconds in the function of I started to occurrence light headed, I fancy it was the shock, I dove for the camera and power adapter, fumbling, and in the function of I got chance to the windowpane, it was onwards. I fancy I saw red light goodbye with a leg on each side of the blinds rub north. I plus had a team up of over sticky sightings as well. Thank you to the highest achievement for the report. Brian Vike, First-class HBCC UFO Test. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Test International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Test, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive