Strange Ufo Sighting Submitted To Cnn Ireport From London June 17 2013
UFO Sighting witness shoots a short video of a strange object flying near some houses in London.

This UFO sighting video was sent into CNN's iReport on June 17, 2013. The

video is only 5 seconds or so and the object in question seems very odd, even for a UFO.

UFO London June 17, 2013 close up

UFO London June 17, 2013

The UFO seen in the video looks like a cigar shaped UFO but does not seem

to fly like any other cigar shaped UFO I have ever seen. This one looks like it's

flying sideways instead of flying like a spear, so to speak.

This is the short summary of the video the witness included with the submission on iReport:

"I was looking outside when I noticed a flying object near some buildings I"

"grabbed my camera and shot a video I looked closely and saw it was not a bird"

"or a plane it looks like a UFO It looks like the one from the Richmond Virginia"

Have a look at the short video HERE



Origin: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive