The Odessa Event 1973 Witness Testimony
*Member of the audience report of craft over radio tower west of Odessa, Texas, 1973*I just this minute had the delusion of prose plus a outsider to an motivate, which occurred in Odessa, Texas, in the summer of 1973 (39 years ago). Mr. Stanley Wilson sent me a CD, plus his oral substantiation, of he and dwelling members witnessing a disc-shaped UFO, which hovered over a radio tower for choice than an hour.That motivate penury grasp been investigated in 1973 but it wasn't. It penury also grasp ended the UFO history books... but it didn't. And that is a bring shame on.I listened to Mr. Wilson's hearing substantiation, make fun of plus he and his wife and grasp transcribed his substantiation. I surviving it popular in it's full amount. The recording was too aspiration to post popular, so I decision chance to do so at a once date.Crop up transcription:This is Stanley Wilson, the date is the sixth month, 21st day, 2012. I am sixty years old. This is also Georgia's birthday, my sister.I comfortable to tell whatever thing that occurred plus UFOs in 1973, that I can dredge up. I fair-minded like and log of it beforehand I die and it's for whoever is odd in listening to the truth. I am a Christian, so I am not gonna lie about anything. It started in 1973, grant was a tut going on. A tut is a awareness of UFOs heartrending on the cross the land. And in this case they were heartrending on the cross the southern Ally States. The best I take up again from the east to the west. And you can get on the notebook and statement that out, you'll progress out grant was a tut in 1973.The first motivate was a UFO, what they hum a mother-ship and I pass on to it that way like it was unlimited. My grandma, which is my daddy's momma, Minnie Windham, she lived on the west side of town and I had worked real scenery that day for the National Side road Offshoot and she called and I was embezzle a nap. My wife answered the label and she told Judy, my wife, "Enjoin Stanley to go come out in the open and look, there's a UFO header y'alls way."And beforehand I not bother it, let me say, whatever thing trendy this UFO was in the beam, no clouds, best I dredge up in the summer.So I leaned up on the bed and told Judy, "Grandma Windham ain't greatly on enticing, so I evaluator I leak out go look."I went come out in the open, I looked to the north, I didn't see anything, I looked to the... near Odessa, east and I didn't see anything. I looked south, I didn't see anything. But in the past I looked west, grant was a tower about 1 mile from our house. And, but on disdainful the radio tower, fair-minded a trim ways disdainful it, sitting sedentary, was a unlimited UFO. We were about a mile from it, I didn't see any windows or doors, which would grasp been the eastern side of the UFO. No boom. So me and Judy are looking at it in the place in the ground and my big sister, which is Georgia, her and her spouse Jim Hess, came in line ring-shaped the spin in their car real long-standing, hollering out the casement, "Do you see it? Do you see it? Do you see it?!" And we're saying "Yeah", and they whooped up in the place in the ground.So we're all four character grant and looking at this unlimited UFO. And uh, I said you say to that possibly will possibly will be a radio tower, I didn't say to but I said it possibly will be and my wife's 65 Malibu was sitting over grant in the place in the ground, forward place in the ground. I went over grant and turned the radio on and I placed a station called KBZB and I the best I take up again, it was a land station. They were reporting live, on the radio that they grasp a UFO disdainful their tower, causing fixed. You can test the fixed point the car radio as he's prose. So I went in the house and got on the label, infer aid moreover grant wasn't no cell phones and I called the radio disc-jockey and I got him and I talked to him, previous on the radio station and everybody was listening to it, whoever listens to KBZB.And I said that UFO that your prose about, we're looking at it. And they can test me prose to him, come out in the open. they were quiet listening to the radio and they can in actuality test me point the car radio, prose to him.Bright, in a trim bit I got off the label, went aid come out in the open and we all four stood grant, study the UFO. And it wasn't making any dynasty of enclose.Bright, me and Jim Hess powerful we'd go try to get more rapidly to the UFO. We told Georgia my sister and my wife Judy, to bracket in the place in the ground, that way, connect sure they're untouched. And me and Jim took off and started going all over them trim dirt contacts out grant. Near wasn't closely a person that lived out grant moreover.By the way, beforehand I not bother it, I did run to my neighbor's house and try to get a camera but they weren't boarding house. I didn't own one. If you comfortable to get a photo, you fair-minded went to Gibson's. They had a photo manor. So we didn't get a picture of it.And form, me and Jim's in line out grant all over them dirt contacts, we can't arrangement the footprints that goes to it, so we go aid to the top highway, which is 42nd. And we supervise header out towards 866. We weren't very far from 866 in the past we turned north on a trim dirt footprints that goes to the radio tower.Bright, in the past we first got on the footprints I said, "Jim, I'm not gonna [squawk], I'm not gonna get real accessible to that, infer we possibly will get a outing we don't like." He said he didn't like to get accessible to it either.So we idle the car compensation grant and it looked as while the UFO had been fall into line. We didn't see any dynasty of seams, no windows, no doors. Now the west side of the UFO possibly will grasp had them, or the north side, we didn't see family sides. And we couldn't see under the UFO, we wasn't somewhat grant, accessible but you can see the side and over it, it was smooth as glass on the single bed and it was bend over the top, ornamental the comfortable UFOs you see on TV. That's what they in fact look ornamental. Bright, at minimum the one we saw.Very, we sat grant somewhat a seeing that and I don't take up again what all we said but last of all, the UFO drifted off of the radio tower and went out, not too contrite far, and ended a 90 scale get rid of and drifted off to the west and went out of sight.So, me and Jim gang aid boarding house. They were no longer reporting that grant was a UFO disdainful the radio tower, they unconditionally, totally operate prose about it. So I called the disc jockey up another time. And I said, "Hey man, I'm the one who was prose to you about the UFO, how gain recognition y'all operate commentary that?" He said, "Produce the government told us to stop trading it down, or we was gonna be bleeding our right."And I said, "Is grant anything else you can tell me about it?" and he said, "Bright, I can tell you this, our electrician went out grant and he saw under the single bed of it, and it had clear kinda words on it, that looked dynasty of ornamental hieroglyphics. And he got scared and he left and we, he was so scared, we in actuality had to go out and cessation him on the way in. And moreover we took him to the sanatorium and got a hypo to calm him down." Which I didn't respectable say to what a hypo was but that's what they said. For instance he said.Very, about, uh, one month once, I called him another time and I said, "Hey, this is the guy that had talked to you about the UFOs, is grant anything else you can tell me?" and he said, "Bright I can tell you KOSA TV Noise 7 went out grant and took pictures of a UFO, compensation disdainful the lights on West Literary." Which is new-found top footprints out grant and he said the government confiscated their pictures and told them they leak out not say anything else about it. And they sure leak out not show any pictures, or they would be bleeding their right. And he said, "If you don't tenderness, I'd aid that you didn't hum me any choice, like I'm terrible that I'm gonna be bleeding my job over it." And I said Average. So, that complete that.And the next motivate was, we heard that the Smithsonian Convention was in our area out grant, embezzle pictures of UFOs at night, plus infrared cameras. So all four of us started hunting for them at night and we last of all placed them, out on clear of the dirt contacts and they were, had contacts out grant blocked off plus their cars. And grant was a guy on all and sundry side of the car, in black suits... but you couldn't enter. And you can see people out in theme, plus cameras on tripods, you can see trim red lights out grant.So, we left that lonely, infer we had earlier than heard about it, we knew what that was. And we can see that you couldn't enter. And of course grant were outfit went on, infer we was study for them. you say to and after that. We seen clear lights and produce, you say to you couldn't confirm any of that for sure. Near was clear odd outfit while, at night. We'd sit up on our roof out grant and look and watch for outfit but form, last of all, I unconditionally operate study for them and uh, we was fair-minded aid to normal life.And one night, and as a matter of course I don't tell this story, infer I say to if you tell too greatly, people connect with you are either lying, or you're angry. So I don't as a matter of course tell this finicky story. It's the last top thing that happened. And I don't say to whether, you say to, whoever was on that UFO had identified me and our zit but we live, or what.But form, one night I walked come out in the open and grant was this low cloud that looked ornamental a cigar. Oh, it was I imagine 50, 60 feet aspiration [make public] and uh, it was heartrending dull-witted, about 100 feet, a 150 feet disdainful the footprints and I fair-minded watched it. And it got down the footprints a ways and all of a curt the cloud shameless off of the UFO. It was a veil of clear dynasty. And it was heartrending point the shadows sky and you can see the edge of the UFO.And I hollered at Judy and I said, "Let's go, gain recognition out popular and look." She saw it to and we jumped in our Volkswagen, I said, "We're gonna trail it." It's not heartrending real long-standing and I said, "You have available an eye on it and I'll do the important."And it started veering off choice near, uh, West Literary, nearer than 42nd, so we got to 1936 and we dropped down to West Literary. It started going near town and the UFO was over a theme out grant to the north of Literary [make public] and it started shimmering lights on it's side. We was a trim lay down it and best I take up again, they was blue, red and yellow and they were shimmering in keep on. And the thing idle and it started opportunity honorable down, and it landed. Out in that theme.So I pulled off of Literary, found a footprints out grant that my head lights shined forthright at it, it was about imperfect a football regulation out grant. And I told Judy, I said, "This time, I'm gonna try to connect contact."And I take up again looking at the cars up on 338. They weren't stopping, wondering how gain recognition me, and moreover I discharge they I imagine don't discharge what this thing is, or else they're fair-minded not seeing it and uh, I told her I was gonna connect contact. She didn't say anything and I started shimmering my headlights compensation at it.Bright, the next thing I knew, well me and Judy were real derelict and grant was zilch out in that theme, it was fair-minded shadows out grant. And I said, "Man, I am so derelict." And I looked at my watch and I said, "In which did all that time go?" And she looked at hers and she said, "I don't say to. Looks ornamental about an hour." and I said, "Yeah, I connect with we've lost about an hours time." And we were every one worryingly, worryingly derelict and we said we got to go boarding house and go to bed. And we every one headed boarding house, boy, and I mean we went forthright to bed and went to drowse. And I asked her once on about it and she said, "Bright, all I take up again is, we chased it and I take up again we lost clear time and it looked about an hour." And she said. "That's about all I can take up again about it." And I said, "Bright, I take up again choice than that. So noticeably they hypnotized you leak out than they did me."Very, I'm not saying we was picked up, we don't say to for sure, if we was, or not but that occurred.Whatever thing I've fixed popular, is the truth. And it sounds ornamental it was a movie and we felt as while we were in a movie. But it wasn't. This was real life and it's all frank. And that's the raise objections I'm documenting it compensation now, like doom generations succeed to say to they're real. UFOs are real.So, I can't connect with of anything else to say, other than it's acclaimed and if you like to test it, popular it is. Send-off.Stanley A. Wilson[Transcribed from hearing disc by Elegant Williams] *INVESTIGATOR'S NOTES: For family not learned, infrared film making was open in the embryonic 20th century but was not widely hand-me-down until the mid to late 60s. I make fun of at range over the label, plus Stanley and his wife, Judy. Regularly I do not post names but Mr. Wilson known me that would not be a addiction and that he insisted I have available the report, as is.Apiece Stanley and Judy came on the cross as put on the right track, rise people and their story never wavered. A report of the top get together was submitted to NUFORC, in 2005. That report can be viewed here: http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/046/S46220.htmlAnd here:http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case607.htmNear is also a report by Stanley's sister, Georgia (Hess) Landers. You can search that report here:http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=921I asked the Wilsons and every one were coming about illnesses that they all and sundry grasp veteran, like that night in the theme, in the past they every one lost an hour of time. It also seems that Judy was choice contrived and not fair-minded choice celebration loss than her spouse, at the time of the motivate.Conclusion:I detain the Wilsons and other witnesses saw what they squabble to grasp seen. I also detain what the Wilsons veteran once, to be frank. Near was a land radio station in Odessa (at that time), plus the hum class of KBZB. It purportedly changed hands in 1972 (Diama Joy Atkins took over after her spouse died), moreover once the station was another time sold. The hum class grasp like been assigned to new-found station in a different state.As in go to regularly such procedures, i.e., Roswell, grant continuously seems to be a impersonate. - Elegant Williams*Multiparty as it looks today."Propriety Google Maps"*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive